Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Leading not for profit multi campus health system in major SE US metro area
- Full benefits package, tuition and certification reimbursement, PTO, 403b matching plan, relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- World-renowned academic medical center affiliate!
- Stable, visible executive leadership team that understands the value of the CNS to the organization and community
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Responsiblities include: introducing and utilizing evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in critical care/ICU or the ER
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.