Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Community was recently named one of the friendliest, most charming and cultured cities by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- One of the best places to live in the southeast US - we truly have it all! We have a major international airport in town, are just a few hours to the mountains and the beach, have phenomenal arts and cultural events, affordable housing, world-class dining and shopping, and many popular pro and college sports teams that call our city home!
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Rapidly growing our CNS team and are seeking to add 3 additional CNS' to our team!
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- CNS is well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position
- We have multiple CNS positions available (med/surg, ICU, ortho/spine, neuro, diabetes)
- Position will function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant and will influence three spheres of practice (patient care, nursing and systems)
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 5- 7 years clinical nursing experience in any of the following areas: Med/Surg, Critical Care, Orthopedics, and/or Surgical Services
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.