Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- One of the best places to live in the US - we truly have it all including a major international airport in town, are just a few hours to the mountains and the beach, have phenomenal arts and cultural events, world-class dining and shopping, and many popular pro and college sports teams that call our city home!
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may be offered
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- We are seeking to add both experienced and new graduate CNS' to our team
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- Our CNS' are well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position
- We have multiple CNS positions available!
- Position will function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant and will influence three spheres of practice (patient care, nursing and systems)
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 5- 7 years clinical nursing experience in the acute care hospital setting
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions