Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- The community was named one of the "Happiest and Healthiest Cities in America" in 2017
- Cost of living is 9% lower than the US national average
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and eight (8) universities located within one hour of the city!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, nonprofit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- We are rapidly growing our CNS team - strong support from our Chief Nursing Officer and executive leadership team
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- We are seeking an Oncology CNS to join our team
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position, not an educator role
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in Oncology
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.