Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Highly desirable, major metro NC location
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, year round family friendly activities, sports, arts, and rich history abound
- Full benefits package including automatic retirement contribution, paid time off program, generous tuition reimbursement plan, excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, adoption reimbursement and MUCH more.
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, 350+ bed not for-profit hospital that is a member of an award winning, premier academic healthcare system
- Served its community for over 50 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- New Grad CNS' are encouraged to apply
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) North Carolina
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in Med/Surg, Critical Care. Diabetes and/or Geriatrics experience is a plus!
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other CNS', health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.