Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Located in a major metropolitan, growing city in the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina
- Wonderful place to raise a family - highly walkable community, affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple colleges and universities are located within a short drive of the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, generous PTO program (35 days in year one!) and MUCH more!
- Relocation will be offered
About the Hospital:
- Premier, world-renowned, Magnet designated, not for-profit 350+ bed progressive and growing hospital
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Our client is rapidly growing its CNS team and is seeking to add several new CNS' to the health system
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- We have two CNS positions available (Diabetes/Renal and Geriatrics backgrounds are highly desired)
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in any of the following areas: Diabetic/Renal, Geriatrics
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- NC certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist must also be obtained prior to start date
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, physicians and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.