Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, year round family friendly activities, sports, arts, and rich history abound
- Full benefits package including automatic 4% retirement contribution, up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement annually, excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, adoption reimbursement and MUCH more.
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, 500+ bed not for-profit, academic medical center in a major metropolitan community
- Member of a premier, world-renowned academic healthcare system
- Served its community for over 50 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in any of the following areas: Med/Surg, an/or Critical Care
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other CNS', health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.