Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Located in a metropolitan, growing city in the Midatlantic US Region
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, generous PTO program (35 days in year one!) and MUCH more!
- Wonderful place to raise a family - highly walkable community, excellent public and private schools, and multiple colleges and universities are located within a short drive of the city
- Relocation will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital:
- Premier, world-renowned, 350+ bed progressive and growing hospital
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Rapidly growing our CNS team and are seeking to add several new CNS' to the health system
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital is required (med/surg or critical care)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- NC certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist must also be obtained prior to start date
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, physicians and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions