Nealy Pierce has been retained exclusively by a 350+ bed, Magnet designated trauma center that is the flagship hospital of a well-respected non-profit healthcare system in the Mid-Atlantic US Region to help them identify and attract a Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care. This role will serve as the clinical expert for the department and will ensure the highest quality of care is provided to patients. You will also have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge research projects, and to help implement evidence based practice at the bedside.
They are offering:
- Award-winning, non-profit, 350+ bed Magnet designated Level II Trauma Center focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and its Employees
- Financially sound, non profit Magnet designated health system that is growing by leaps and bounds!
- The city has been named on multiple best places to live lists, offers a mild climate, a thriving economy, affordable homes, excellent schools, a quaint downtown with shopping and dining, arts and cultural events, and amazing year round outdoor activities!
- This is a TRUE CNS position - not an educator role
- CNS' at this organization partner with a highly collaborative multi-disciplinary team, participate in cutting edge research, and have the opportunity to truly affect change on both a local and global level
- CNS' at this organization are supported by Educator and have a unit or service line focus.
We are looking for:
- MSN prepared CNS Clinical Nurse Specialist with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (through AACN or ANCC)
- We will consider newly graduated Clinical Nurse Specialists
- At least three (3) years of critical care / ICU nursing experience
- Someone with an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who nurses gravitate towards and love to collaborate with
Benefits / Compensation:
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Relocation assistance will be offered
- A generous compensation package including a competitive base salary and full benefits package will be offered including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, Paid Time Off (PTO), generous tuition reimbursement for Doctorate degrees, paid conferences and certifications, wellness incentives, FSA/HSA, life insurance, and more
What is a Clinical Nurse Specialist?
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply via the link.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803