Highlights/Benefits for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN):
- Growing, well-loved community hospital part of a world-renowned healthcare system in the Mid-Atlantic
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 250+ bed growing not for profit hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Performs over 3,000 annual deliveries
- Reports directly to the Director of Women's Services and is well supported by a team of Assistant Managers and Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Labor and Delivery (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience (high risk is a plus!)
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions