Highlights/Benefits for Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN):
- Growing, well-loved community hospital part of a world-renowned healthcare system in the Southeast US Region
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this well-loved, non-profit health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 400+ bed growing not for profit hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Performs over 3,000 annual deliveries
- Reports directly to the Executive Director of Women's Services and is well supported by a team of Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, Midwives and Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
- Master's degree required (Bachelor's or Master's must be in Nursing)
- RN Active License
- Must have at least five (5) years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience (high risk is a plus!)
- Must have at least three (3) years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience
- INSPIRATIONAL and TRANSFORMATIONAL leadership style
- Able to foster positive relationships across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.