Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN):
- Growing, well-loved 500+ bed academic medical center part of a world-renowned healthcare system in the Southeastern US region
- Outstanding growth opportunities - many of our managers are promoted to Director and VP levels
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 500+ bed growing not for profit teaching hospital that has served its community for over 40 years
- Baby Friendly designated, Level III NICU
- Performs over 5000 annual deliveries
- Position will manage a team of 75 FTE's
- Reports directly to the Director of Women's Services and is well supported by Assistant Managers, Charge Nurses, and Educators
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Clinical Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience (high risk is a plus!)
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- INSPIRATIONAL, servant leadership style
- Proven track record of employee retention and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.