Clinical Director, ICU (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Clinical Director, ICU (RN):
- Coastal Mid Atlantic Location!
- Relocation package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program including option to cash in unused days, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders, excellent advancement opportunities
About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- MAGNET designated non-profit, growing and financially sound trauma center
- Position will manage a busy and growing ICU with a team of 50+ FTE's including a team of Clinical Coordinators and a dedicated Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Reports to a collaborative and dynamic Director of Nursing
Clinical Director, ICU (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- CCRN preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least five (5) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803