Clinical Director, Critical Care (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Clinical Director, Critical Care (RN)
- Rare coastal opportunity - live and work near the beach!
- You will be well supported by a Clinical Nurse Specialist and team of Clinical Coordinators
- Relocation package will be offered including temporary housing expenses
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 31 days of PTO in your first year, short and long term disability, 403b match, $5k tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing
About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- MAGNET designated, 250+ bed non-profit, growing and financially sound hospital
- Position will manage a 22 bed med/surg and neuro ICU with a team of 60 FTE's
- Reports to a collaborative Director of Patient Care Services
- Offers big-city medicine with small town charm!
Clinical Director, Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred
- CCRN and NE-BC highly preferred
- RN Active License
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least five (5) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style
- Able to work collaboratively across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803