Birth Center Nursing Director (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Birth Center Nursing Director (RN):
- Prime Southeastern US location with easy access to the big city, the coast and the mountains. There is something for every member of the family in this growing, thriving community!
- Phenomenal growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is part of a major Southeastern US health system
- Utilizes evidence based practice and unit based councils to provide the highest level of quality care
- Outstanding compensation package including: Choice of Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, loan forgiveness OR tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Relocation assistance available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, level I trauma center and teaching hospital
- Performs over 2500 annual deliveries annually
- Regional Perinatal Center
- Manage a team of over 100 FTE's - well supported by a Nurse Manager, Nursing Educator, and team of Coordinators
- Will report directly to a dynamic and collaborative nursing executive who has been with the system for over 20 years
About the Birth Center Nursing Director (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Birth Center Nursing Director (RN):
- Bachelor's required (BSN is required / Master's is highly preferred)
- RN Active License
- At least three (3) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- At least seven (7) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- Inspirational leadership style
- Demonstrate proven leadership outcomes and show success in establishing goals and objectives, and being able to successfully lead a team
- Provide fair and consistent leadership and serve as a mentor for your team and leaders
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.