Acute Care Rehab Manager
- Acute Care Hospital
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of PT, OT & SLP
- Management of Acute and Outpatient Departments
- 23 days of PTO
- Full benefits - 401k match, Health, Dental, Vision, etc
- Up-to $20,000 in bonuses
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will possess the heart of a servant leader who truly cares about patient care. We are not looking for an individual who is just looking for their next "job" but someone who wants to invest in a career by leading & developing an interdisciplinary team of therapists ensuring the highest standard of rehabilitation services.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Masters or Doctorate of Therapy from an accredited program
- Must have management and direct patient care experience
- Ability to invest in the local community and help build a world class Rehab team
- Successful candidate will have a passion for reaching the local community and making a lasting impact
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Oversee hiring, orientation, development and support of all staff
- Provide direct patient care up to 50% of the day
- Collaborative, team-building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
- H-1B Visa sponsorship not available
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce, LLC is leading the way for Nursing Leadership, Therapy, and Pharmacy opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ www.nealypierce.com/job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.